“I founded the Society of Data Scientists out of my passion for extracting information from data, empowering individuals, and building community. “
As I have been invited to talks and spoken around the country on Data Science, I have encountered questions from Data Scientists (beginner, intermediate, and advanced practitioners).
Here are the essential questions I get asked:
- What can I do to be better at Data Science?
- Today, what are the best tools, techniques, and methods I should be using?
- How do I get plugged into people that think about the world like me?
- Which companies are doing Data Science well?
- How do I feel in the gaps in my Data Science education?
At the Society we have a unique set of core values:
- It all starts with great content.
- Create an environment of sharing.
- Be social and engage with one another.
- Enable others by giving credit to them.
- Teach our members to fish for themselves.
If you are interested in building a community around Data Science, one that meets your needs, we would be happy to have you.